WGBC Partners Recognized as Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers; Graham Named to 2 Prestigious Lists
November 23, 2022
White, Graham, Buckley & Carr LLC is pleased to announce all firm partners have once again earned distinction as Super Lawyers in the annual Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers guide. For a second straight year, partner Gene Graham was honored as one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers in Missouri and Kansas. Additionally, Graham was recognized on the Top 50: Kansas City Super Lawyers list.
The Super Lawyers list features attorneys in each state, from more than 70 practice areas, who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The published list of Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers represents no more than 5% of the attorneys in each state.
The WGBC attorneys honored by Super Lawyers and their respective ranked practice areas are:
- Deborah Blakely — Employment Litigation: Plaintiff, Personal Injury – General, Personal Injury: Medical Malpractice
- Robert Buckley — Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury – General
- William Carr — Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff, Business Litigation
- Gene Graham — Employment Litigation: Plaintiff, Consumer Law, Personal Injury – General
- Bryan White — Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts, Employment Litigation – Plaintiff, General Litigation
- Steven White — Alternative Dispute Resolution
The Super Lawyers selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.