Bryan White has obtained over $35 million in consumer settlements in just three years. He secured two of the top five settlements in Missouri in both 2020 and 2021, both related to his 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid litigation work.
Bryan is driven by his deep desire to serve as an advocate for his clients. His passion and commitment to aggressively representing the interests of others stems from his experience working closely with individuals who have been harmed – physically, financially or emotionally – in circumstances that were avoidable. As a result, Bryan is often relied upon to represent individuals in medical malpractice, personal injury, employment discrimination, commercial litigation, class action litigation and whistleblower matters, among others.
“Our clients have many faces – they are teachers, patients, employees and business owners, even children – and they are looking for an attorney who can give them a voice and represent them zealously. Our firm has committed itself to being that advocate, our clients appreciate the help and counsel we give them, and we’re privileged to be trusted in that way.”
Known for his experience, practical and effective approach to problems, and ability to connect and persuade, Bryan handles all phases of litigation. He manages cases from pre-suit negotiations all the way through trial. Bryan and his partners have obtained numerous verdicts before juries and arbitrators. Regardless of venue, Bryan has a track record of achieving favorable results for clients.
Some of Bryan’s recent work includes:
- Appointed as co-lead counsel in an MDL for a nationwide group of plaintiffs bringing claims arising out of the purchase of 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid (more information).
- A $19 million settlement for a nationwide class of purchasers of 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid manufactured by Citgo and sold by Orscheln and other retailers (more information)
- A nationwide $8.5 million class action settlement for a class of purchasers of 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid manufactured by Omni Specialty Packaging and sold by O’Reilly Auto Parts (more information).
- A nationwide $7.2 million class action settlement for a class of purchasers of 303 Tractor Hydraulic sold by Tractor Supply Company and other retailers (more information).
- Three settlements totaling $3.1 million for Missouri class members in the ongoing 303 Tractor Hydraulic Fluid class action litigation (more information).
- Obtained a $946,000 judgment in June 2021 in an employment discrimination case in Jackson County, Missouri (more information).
In addition, Bryan has argued before the Supreme Court of Missouri and Missouri Court of Appeals, and has authored briefing in the Supreme Court of the United States. His appellate achievements include his successful appeal in Templemire v. W&M Welding, Inc., which resulted in an opinion by the Supreme Court of Missouri overturning 30 years of precedent that had restricted employees’ rights to bring workers’ compensation retaliation claims. The opinion was named the biggest appellate decision of the first half of 2014 by Missouri Lawyers Weekly.
Prior to joining the firm in 2010, Bryan practiced with a commercial litigation firm, Rouse Hendricks German May PC, where he gained experience handling complex commercial litigation matters, including securities litigation, trade secrets litigation, and internal and government regulatory investigations. Bryan is also a 2009 graduate of the Kansas City Missouri Bar Association Bar Leadership Academy. Following graduation from law school, Bryan worked as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable William Ray Price, Jr. of the Supreme Court of Missouri.
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Catastrophic Personal Injury Litigation
- Class Action
- Medical Malpractice
- National Law Journal, Plaintiffs’ Trailblazer, 2022
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly, Top Verdicts & Judgments, No. 2 Plaintiffs’ Judgment, 2021
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly, Top Verdicts & Settlements, No. 5 Plaintiffs’ Settlement, 2021
Missouri Lawyers Weekly, Top Verdicts & Settlements, No. 2 Plaintiffs’ Settlement, 2020
- Kansas City Business Journal, Best of the Bar
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2021-2022
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, 2013-2021
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly, Up and Coming Lawyers, 2014
- University of Missouri School of Law, Order of the Coif
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- United States Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Eastern Jackson County Bar Association
Bryan earned his J.D. from the University of Missouri at Columbia School of Law. While in law school, he was a member of the Missouri Law Review and received the Sidney L. Faber award. Upon graduation, Bryan was elected to the Order of the Coif. He received his B.A. in History from the University of Missouri at Columbia in 2003.