November 15, 2021
White, Graham, Buckley & Carr LLC is pleased to announce that all firm partners have again been selected for inclusion in the 2021 edition of Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers.
In addition, partner Gene Graham was honored as one of the top 100 Super Lawyers in Missouri and Kansas.
The list, compiled annually by Super Lawyers, features attorneys in each state, from more than 70 practice areas, who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The published list of Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers represents no more than 5% of the attorneys in each state.
The attorneys honored by Super Lawyers and their respective ranked practice areas are:
- Deborah Blakely – Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- Robert Buckley – Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- William Carr – Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- Gene Graham – Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- Bryan White – Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- Steven White – Alternative Dispute Resolution
The Super Lawyers selection process includes independent research peer nominations and peer evaluations.