November 16, 2020
White, Graham, Buckley & Carr LLC is pleased to announce that all firm attorneys have again been selected for inclusion in the 2020 edition of Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers.
The list, compiled annually by Super Lawyers, features attorneys in each state, from more than 70 practice areas, who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The published list of Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers represents no more than 5% of the attorneys in each state.
The attorneys honored by Super Lawyers and their respective ranked practice areas are:
- Deborah Blakely – Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- Robert Buckley – Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- William Carr – Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- Gene Graham – Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- Bryan White – Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- Steven White – Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
The Super Lawyers selection process includes independent research peer nominations and peer evaluations.